1. Encourage and edify your leaders. Love on them. Invest in them. Let them know that you appreciate them. Brag on them publicly, and sometimes even let them hear you.
2. Identify your spiritual gifts and look for opportunities to use your gifts to edify the church.
3. Invest yourself in someone else that you can disciple. Then teach them to do the same for someone else. Read 2 Timothy 2:2.
4. Hold the people in your inner circle accountable and insist that they do the same for you. This will feel uncomfortable. But it will be biblical and VERY rewarding.
5. Invite someone to come with to worship or your small group.